25 Jun Cultural Routes Dialogues 26/6/2020
The Museum of Typography participates in the fourth live webinar themed: “Cultural Routes Dialogues: challenges and opportunities post Covid-19” – 4. GREECE, organised by the Secretariat of the Enlarged Partial Agreement on Cultural Routes (EPA) and the European Institute of Cultural Routes. The aim of this initiative is to examine the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the cultural and tourism sector – in particular on the networks and activities of the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe-, to identify challenges that Cultural Routes are facing and discuss opportunities and innovative solutions to overcome this crisis.
In the framework of the Greek Charimanship of the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe, the webinar will take place on Friday 26th June from 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. (EEST) and will focus on Cultural Routes based or with a strong presence in Greece.
Future editions will include the participation of representatives of Cultural Routes and institutions in other EPA member States.
The live streaming of the webinar can be followed through the Cultural Routes Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/cultureroutes. The audience is invited to send questions for the speakers through the live chat. Please note that the seminar will be held in GREEK.
We look forward to your participation!
- Stefano Dominioni, Executive Secretary of the Enlarged Partial Agreement on Cultural Routes; Director of the European Institute of Cultural Routes
- Margarita Lioulia, Hellenic Ministry of Culture & Sports, Directorate of International Relations & European Union; Bureau of the EPA Governing Board Member
- Charikleia Perri, Deputy to the Permanent Representative, Permanent Represantation of Greece to the Council of Europe
- George Kalamantis, Hellenic Ministry of Culture & Sports, Head of the Directorate of International Relations & European Union
- Marianthi Anastasiadou, Hellenic Ministry of Culture & Sports, Head of the Department of International Relations
- Dr. Panagiota Dionysopoulou, Hellenic Ministry of Tourism, Director General of Tourism Policy
- Thodoris Tzoumas, Mayor of Skiathos, ASCE’s Steering Committee member, European Cemeteries Route
- Alexandros Pouloudis, Head of the Cultural Heritage Department, Municipality of Athens, European Cemeteries Route
- George Karabatos, Executive Director, Routes of the Olive Tree
- Anthi Panagiotou, Project Manager, Xanthi Chamber of Commerce, Phoenicians’s Route
- Michael Politis, Associate Professor at Ionian University, Municipality of Corfu, Destination Napoleon
- Marcos Danas, Secretary General of the Hellenic Association of Municipalities with Thermal Springs, European Route of Historic Thermal Towns
- Miltiadis Nikolaou, Head of Directorate of Tourism, Region of Central Macedonia, Iter Vitis Route
- Efy Triantafyllidou, Eurovelo Greece Project Manager, Eurovelo Inspector, Iron Curtain Trail
- Maria Florou, Head of the Industrial Gas Museum Department, Technopolis City of Athens, European Route of Industrial Heritage
- Elia Koumi, Director of Museum of Typography, Chania, Crete, European Route of Industrial Heritage
- Dr. Yannis Karachristos, Associate Researcher, Hellenic Folklore Research Centre – Academy of Athens, European Historic Cafés Association (Cultural Route project).